Tonight I spent time sitting next to the fire and writing some new tunes with my little cousins near. and if I haven't told you about these two little devils, they are basically my two siblings. I grew up as an only child, but watched these little nuggets turn into chickens throughout the years. Amber is younger, at the age of ten, and is nearly 5 ft tall with a supposed whit to her diction; Jack is twelve and a softer boy that has bleach blonde hair and hasn't grown an inch since he was probably six. Well, these two kiddies are like my brother and sister. I love them to death and coming back here has, I'm sure, stunned their growth in maturity considering I act like a complete third grader with them, playing games that I used to indulge in when I was their age. I love it. So tonight we sat by the fire and watched the fog role in form the coast on the rugged valley yonder. It was incredible to say the least. So while this was all happening, the sun's rays burst throughout fragments of the fog creating this awesome indescribable visual orgasm. And as if it wasn't beautiful enough, the moon was already robustly set in the sky looking down as this was happening, and one by one as it go darker, start would pop up accordingly in the sky. My God. How awesome is this earth?
On another note, I have a meeting with the owner of some web design company out here in
California doing freelance music work for his websites. I'll post the results... Also I'm coming back Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment